Friday, July 12, 2013

7/1/13 That Moment When



That Moment When You Know Without a Doubt That You Have A Sister For Life

Last night, my sister and I were walking down the hallway to our perspective rooms when I decided to go into her room and pretend to pass out on her bed. As I pretended to sleep in her bed, she only said "Ok," and left. When I had discovered that she had left, I felt kind of embarrassed to be honest. I was thinking that she hadn't found it funny. However, when I returned to my room, I found her passed out in MY bed!
I climbed in the bed next to her and we began to talk and laugh and laugh and laugh. We were imaging the perfect bed for gorditas (big girls) and flojas (lazy girls) like ourselves. This bed was complete with a 3D plasma screen tv that also acted as a computer, a bathroom, mini-fridge, and gadgets that were able to bathe and dress us. We laughed until we cried and couldn't laugh anymore. It was such a beautiful moment that I will never forget.
I have never had a little sister before and she has been such a crazy blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment